• 2 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

Personal Information:

Name: dazzman74
Sex: male
Timezone:GMT
Tell us few words about yourself:
Ive been playing this crazy game on/off since it started ive never raided or fellowed up choosing to solo through the levels at a lazy pace nothing to hectic im getting on a bit too much excitement might tip me over the edge lol
Character Information

Main character name: Delmessi
Class: Elf Hunter
Current level: 85
Vocations:Armsman
Alts (name, class, level):
Delpiro Lv 9 Eastemnet Jeweller
Puyol Lv 23 Eastemnet forester

Gaming History & Information: 1st online gaming experience

Why did you want to join Aeon Knights (what are your expectations):
Your questions to us:To meet like minded gamers living in a fantasy world and helping out low level characters Oh Aye and eventually kicking the shit out of the watcher in his stinking hole!!!

Im currentally running as a vip as i feel that my contribution is helping pay the devs to keep up the great work that they produce, personally the work put into moria is worth more than I can earn in a year lol As for kinships I once several yrs ago joined ??? I cant remember the name and i couldnt get any further than a nod at passing lol So im a guessing I got gently pushed out to face the world on my lonesome i think apart from that dam beacon ive only ever really chatted on global the once! not very social ill give you that but hey ive found my voice and im really bored with building towns for nothing more than a title!!!
I heard about the Aeon Knights while checking the lotro forums for a suitable MATURE group to join, So there you have it, thats me!!!
As for my exceptions for the Aeon Knights, Well friendship from a group of like minded gamers is a good start and willing to help when helps needed!
Thanks Guys
Delmessi .

#2 Beragra

legendary lotro leader

• Council
  • Pip
  • 317 posts
  • LocationAnkara, Turkey
  • Beragra

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:16 AM

Thank you for improving your application. Welcome to Aeon Knights. One of our officers will contact you in game soon.

You are accepted as recruit. Your membership will be confirmed within two weeks based on your activity both in the game and on the forum.

#3 Vimegorn

Forum Regular

• Leader | Lotro
  • Pip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationWarsaw, Poland
  • Vimejen
  • Vimegorn

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:51 AM

Welcome to AKnoobs!

#4 Redamir

Senior Noob