• Visitor
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Luriwen, Luriwyn

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:48 AM

Name: Luisa aka Lu

Sex: Female

Timezone: GMT

Tell us few words about yourself: I moved to The Netherlands almost 2 years ago but I am originally from Portugal. Some say I'm weird, crazy, unpredictable and a bit of an outcast.
I like the finer things in life, the moon, friends, animals (I have 2 cats). I'm naturally kind, helpful and very sociable which makes me very approachable. This reflects in game as well.
You might be wondering how can I be an outcast and sociable at the same time? (did I already mention weird?) Well, I don't always put up walls to keep you out, but to find out who cares enough to break them down.
I do have a real life that gets in the way sometimes, therefore, although I try to be as active in game as possible, you can probably see me online for a couple of hours on weekdays and during longer periods on weekends.

Character Information

Main character name: Luriwen
Class: Lore-master
Current level: 85
Vocations: Scholar
Alts (name, class, level): Luriwyn, Rune-keeper, 78 / Lurieth, Hunter, 66 / Luribeth, Minstrel, 41 / Lurianor, Warden, 28

Gaming History & Information:

Other MMORPGs you have played (or are still playing): Age of Conan, Aion, Diablo III, Guild Wars 2, but for some strange reason I always come back to Lotro.

Previous guilds you've been a part of and why you left them: Nightshift (kin disbanded), Blades of Arnor (I stopped playing for about one year), Knights Templar (kin sort of collapsed at a certain point)

Your account type (f2p, premium, vip): VIP + lifetimer

How did you hear about us: Lotro Forums and have seen you around in game

Why did you want to join Aeon Knights (what are your expectations): I have been without a kin for quite some time now (needed a break after some unfortunate disappointmens explained above) and I can tell you it hasn't been fun, my characters feel lonely. Sure, they have each other, but it's not the same... it's time to meet new people, rediscover the fun of grouping, helping another member(s), or just having a laugh or two in kinchat.

Your questions to us: I am looking for a rather casual, laid back kinship where fun and friendship are valued. After reading the above, are you willing to accept the challenge? :)

#2 Figgs

Forum Veteran

• SWTOR Assembly
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Figgs

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:30 AM

welcome, hoop dat ze snel reageren tis rustig in lotro vakanties etc

gl met de app

#3 Lu_Bloodmoon

• Visitor
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Luriwen, Luriwyn

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:16 AM

View PostFiggs, on 25 August 2013 - 07:30 AM, said:

welcome, hoop dat ze snel reageren tis rustig in lotro vakanties etc

gl met de app

Geen probleem! Dank je wel. ;)

#4 Vimegorn

Forum Regular

• Leader | Lotro
  • Pip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationWarsaw, Poland
  • Vimejen
  • Vimegorn

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:05 PM

Thank you very much for your application!

First of all you should know we have a 2 weeks trial period as a recruit then after evaluation of ur ingame activity and some other mystic stuff only officers know about you should become a full member of AK.

One of our officers should contact u soon ingame and share a few words about kin and invite you, if u have any questions feel free to ask here or ingame.

Cheers,

Vime

PS. Love to see a fellow LM around :)

#5 Lu_Bloodmoon

• Visitor
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Luriwen, Luriwyn

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:46 PM

Greetings Vimegorn,

Thanks for the kind words. :)

Looking forward to see you all in game soon.

Hugs,
Lu

#6 Fami

• Officer | Lotro
  • Pip
  • 118 posts
  • Imlac

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:13 PM

Welcome to AK fellow dutchy! :)

#7 Redamir

Senior Noob

• Officer | Lotro
  • Pip
  • 639 posts
  • LocationNewcastle UK
  • Redamir

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:22 PM

Hi and Welcome!

#8 Digdon

Forum Regular

• Officer | Lotro
  • Pip
  • 221 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:08 PM

Hi and Welcome to AK
Good to see some fresh blood in the kin :razz:

#9 Lu_Bloodmoon

• Visitor
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Luriwen, Luriwyn

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

Thanks all for the warm greetings and welcome.

In the meantime, during these 2 weeks trial period, I have decided not to go through with my application and therefore I am not staying in the kin. As previously discussed with Vimegorn, the present kin situation is not the ideal for me nor what I am looking for. I need a rather more active kin at the moment. I appreciate having me during these days anyway.

I wish you good luck and maybe we meet again in ME.

Lu

#10 Redamir

Senior Noob

• Officer | Lotro
  • Pip
  • 639 posts
  • LocationNewcastle UK
  • Redamir

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:07 AM

Its understandable. Sorry to see you go

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users