#1 Ashyana

• Visitor
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 10:29 AM

Personal Information:

Name: Ben
Sex: Male
Timezone: GMT/BST
Tell us few words about yourself: Avid PC gamer mainly playing MMOs - single player games dont hold my attention any more. I work full time so mostly play during the evening and on days off (Fri/Sun). Looking to get back into an MMO and have played LotRO since start. I Jump in and out trying new games as they get released but seemed to end up back with LotRO :)

Character Information

Main character name: Ashyanna (Will probably reroll)
Class:Champion (Will probably reroll another Champ)
Current level:86
Vocations: Eastemnet Explorer
Alts (name, class, level):

Gaming History & Information:

Other MMORPGs you have played (or are still playing): Started with EVE:Online moved to WoW and most major MMOs since. Recently started TESO though struggling to find the motivation to play it at the moment.
Previous guilds you've been a part of and why you left them: None recently. Re sub after reasonable break.
Your account type (f2p, premium, vip): VIP
How did you hear about us: Google search for EU LotRO Kins
Why did you want to join Aeon Knights (what are your expectations):Looking for a structured Kin, somewhere I can relearn to play, help out when I can and to have fun! Would like to try out some end game content as its something I only glimpsed last time I played.
Your questions to us: Do you still have an active LotRO community or I would be interested in joining you in SW or TESO aswell.

#2 Bibje

Community Officer

• Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1728 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 07 December 2014 - 12:26 PM

Hey Ashyana

Unfortunatly our LotRO division is not really active anymore but our SW:ToR division really is. If you wanne join that please make a application their!

Thanks
Bib

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users