# Name: Nik
# Age: 20
# Sex: Male
# Country: Austria
# Timezone: CET (GMT +1)

General Information
------------------------------
# Why do you want to join Aeon Knights?

I want to join because I'm very excited for Crowfall, and I'm hoping to start playing within an active and friendly guild/community right from the start. I've always enjoyed team/group play more than solo. Additionally, most of my online friends are in completely different time zones, so I am looking for a group to play with in my local time zone (or similar). Aeon Knights seems like the perfect place to fulfill these requirements.

# How did you hear about us?

I saw the recruitment post by Jinks on the Crowfall Guild forum.

# What do you expect from Aeon Knights?

I expect to find a place for friendly social interaction, as well as a group of fellow players who share my in-game ambitions.

# What can you do for Aeon Knights as a member/officer?

I am a friendly and competetive player who can contribute to any guild/community activities. I speak both English and German at a native language level and could gladly help with translations, if that is needed. I also have some experience with Web Design.

# What are you? Rank yourself from 1-5 on all: Raider, PvP, Crafter, Socializer

Raider: 3
PvP: 2
Crafter: 4
Socializer: 5

# How would you define your playstyle? (Casual, Moderate or Hardcore)

Moderate during weekdays, as I work full-time. More towards Hardcore during weekends and holidays.

# Are you familiar with Teamspeak3 and do you have a working mic?

I am familiar with Teamspeak3, though I currently primarily use Dolby Axon. I do have a mic.

# Any previous MMORPG experience?

Very little, to be honest. I have dabbled in WoW and Tera. The closest thing to MMO experience I have is Diablo III experience (which I have played extensively since launch).

# What other games are you playing ?

I currently play mainly Diablo III and Evolve. I also occasionally play a bit of League of Legends and Hearthstone.

In conclusion
----------------------
# Is there anything else you would like for us to be aware of before we consider your application to Aeon Knights?

I realize that the fact that I don't have any real MMORPG experience might be a bit of a problem, but trust me when I tell you that I am a very quick learner, and when I want to achieve something, I dedicate myself to it. So while I am an MMO "beginner" for now, that will change quickly.

# Questions of your own?

Nothing that I can think of at the moment. If anything comes up I will just ask in the forums.

#2 Pybo

Forum Old Guard

• Member | AK
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2988 posts
  • LocationSunderland, UK
  • Suscu
  • Vidor
  • Pybo

Posted 24 February 2015 - 06:31 PM

Hello Supreme,

Welcome to the forums.

I have spoken with Jinks and we are happy to accept you as our first Crowfall recruit.
Please take some time to read our code of conduct which is in my signature, our TS3 info can be found here.

Make yourself at home around the forums!!

#3 Jinks

Forum Old Guard

• Member | AK
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1775 posts
  • LocationLondon, United Kingdom
  • Rawside
  • Jinks

Posted 24 February 2015 - 06:41 PM

Hi Supreme & Welcome to the Aeon Knights!

A huge milestone as your our first official Crowfall recruit, As my post explained we are a community based guild first so feel free to join in on any and all discussions within our forums. I do believe your the first from Austria that we have but we being an EU based community our members are spread all over!

Dont worry about MMO gaming experience we all started somewhere and we'll all be experiencing the learning curve of Crowfall together :-D

p.s. Did you back the game on Kickstarter no matter if you didn't just curious :-P

#4 Aileme

Snowflake

• Force Marshal | Star Wars
  • Pip
  • 622 posts
  • LocationMoscow
  • Silin Legacy

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:26 PM

Oooh 1st application=) good luck, guys =)

#5 Supreme

• Recruit | Crowfall
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 24 February 2015 - 09:01 PM

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

I did back the Kickstarter already. I went for the Backer option which gives access to the first Beta. I would have liked Alpha access, but that was only for the expensive price classes. I really hope they will reach their goal in time (and it certainly looks like they will).

Also, I will definitely take a look at the rest of the community forums :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users