Application - Lizzards (Social / Pvp/ A Bit Of Raiding)

5 replies to this topic

#1 Lizzards

• Recruit | Star Wars
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:53 PM

Hello,

Basic Information
----------------------------
# Name: Teo
# Age: 33
# Sex: Male
# Country: Romania
# Timezone: GMT +2

General Information
------------------------------
# Why do you want to join Aeon Knights? Because Jabber'wocky said there is a nice atmosphere in guild, and age of ppl is quite like mine :). Because i heard guild is striving to achieve new things and constantly improve as a group
# How did you hear about us? from Jabber'wocky - irl good friend of mine
# What do you expect from Aeon Knights? nice atmosphere, and maybe a bit of raiding
# What can you do for Aeon Knights as a member/officer? i have a lot of xp in mmo's , and i am a reliable dude
# What are you? Rank yourself from 1-5 on all: Raider, PvP, Crafter, Socializer Raider (4), PVP (3ish), crafter (2), socializer (3 -4)
# How would you define your playstyle? (Casual, Moderate or Hardcore) casual to moderate. but if it ever comes up to sign for a raid / to be taken to a raid, i will be there. I am a man of word ! :P
# Are you familiar with Teamspeak3 and do you have a working mic? - yes and yes
# Any previous MMORPG experience? - wow since 2005, rift, wildstar, gw2, age of conan, elder scrolls online and ofc SWTOR since launch/beta. I stopped swtor when the guild me and Jabber were in stopped having attendence to raids.
# What other games are you playing ? i am playing a bit of PS4 games when i have some time (rarely).

Game Information
----------------------------

# What is your ingame name ? Lizzards
# What is your level ? 52 - i will level fast no probl
# What class and advanced class is your main and what role/spec is that character? BH - MERC now i am dps, but did healing when i was needed when i played swtor
# What crewskills did you pick and why ? Armormech, Scavenger, UW trading. why ? coz codex said to take those gatherings with Armormech :P when i chose these it was 2nd day since launch of swtor lol. i wanted to craft my own armors !! i allways start with a passion for crafting in my heart but i lose it on the way lol.

In conclusion
----------------------

# Is there anything else you would like for us to be aware of before we consider your application to Aeon Knights? well, for starters i would liek to join as social and we will see on the way. I work, i have a 1 year old kid and dont want to say that i will be the most "hardcore " raider out there.
# Questions of your own? no

#2 Aileme

Snowflake

• Force Marshal | Star Wars
  • Pip
  • 622 posts
  • LocationMoscow
  • Silin Legacy

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:11 PM

Hai, Teo, its always nice to see friends of fellow guildmates, who decided to join us =) Welcome to Ak and good luck with application =)

#3 Figgs

Forum Veteran

• SWTOR Assembly
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Figgs

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:06 AM

welcome to AK

We will discuss your app and get back to you as soon as possible

#4 Jabberwocky

• Member | Star Wars
  • 26 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Demerzel Legacy

Posted 30 September 2015 - 04:57 PM

Ha, nice to see you got your ass of the couch to fill in the application :D. Now just waiting to see your face around the game again.

#5 Aesir

Forum Old Guard

• SWTOR Assembly
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1982 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Aesur

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:42 PM

Welcome

#6 Figgs

Forum Veteran

• SWTOR Assembly
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Figgs

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:45 PM

We discussed your app and we like to welcome you to the team.

You will start of as a recruit and based on your activity ingame, on forums and teamspeak you will get promoted
For more information please check out this link >>>> Welcome to AK!

whisper Aesur, Figgs, Sciron, Wymbolt, Ogamii ingame for an invite

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users