# Name: Cassandra and Christos irl, Neurti and Kah'sirias ingame
# Age: 21 (soon 22) and 27 (soon 28)
# Sex: Female and Male
# Country: Greece
# Timezone: GMT+2

General Information
------------------------------
# Why do you want to join Aeon Knights?
We're both returning players (tho our first time as Imp) to SWTOR and are looking for a social guild where we can chat and ask any questions we have about the game. We used to be pretty serious PvE players back in RotHC/vanilla days but atm don't have much time to raid, in the future if we do though perhaps that too :).

# How did you hear about us?
Official SWTOR forums for ToFN Guild Recruitment

# What do you expect from Aeon Knights?
A friendly, mature environment, potentially finding people to do FPs with or get/give advice here and there.

# What can you do for Aeon Knights as a member/officer?
I (Neurti) used to be one of the best Sage healers for PvE on ToFN, I'm a bit out of the loop these days but still an excellent healer. Kah is one of the best tanks I know back when we were playing and I'm sure will be a great sintank. We're both friendly and have had a lot of experience in various MMOs and in leading/admin/mod/officer/GM/etc. positions in guilds/clans though we aren't looking for that per se here.

# What are you? Rank yourself from 1-5 on all: Raider, PvP, Crafter, Socializer
Neurti: 5 Raider, 5 Socializer, 3 Crafter, 2 PvP
Kah'sirias: 5 Raider, 3 Socializer, 5 Crafter, 2 PvP

# How would you define your playstyle? (Casual, Moderate or Hardcore)
Fairly moderate-to-casual atm, may or may not become more hardcore

# Are you familiar with Teamspeak3 and do you have a working mic?
Yes, though we sit beside each other so we are sharing one mic usually :)

# Any previous MMORPG experience?
5 Years WoW (vanilla->cata), GW2, Skyforge, Destiny, Dragon's Prophet

# What other games are you playing ?
Raiding frequently in Destiny atm, but otherwise nothing much

Game Information
----------------------------

# What is your ingame name ?
Neurti and Kah'sirias

# What is your level ?
Both 43 atm, not been back long so remade new characters :)

# What class and advanced class is your main and what role/spec is that character?
Neu - Corruption Sorc, Kah - Assassin Darkness

# What crewskills did you pick and why ?
Neu - Slicing/Scavenging/Bioanalysis (I like money heh)
Kah - Synth/Archaeology/UT (combo to make gear)

In conclusion
----------------------

# Is there anything else you would like for us to be aware of before we consider your application to Aeon Knights?
Nope, this is a combo app for a couple incase that wasn't evident ^^

# Questions of your own?
You got that sweet sweet +10% xp righttttt? :P

#2 Aesir

Forum Old Guard

• SWTOR Assembly
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1982 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Aesur

Posted 14 January 2016 - 06:11 PM

We do got that sweet 10%, although I don't think you'll need it with the amount of easy levelling options there are at the moment.
ANywo thank you for the application. We will review it and get back to you very soon!

#3 Aileme

Snowflake

• Force Marshal | Star Wars
  • Pip
  • 622 posts
  • LocationMoscow
  • Silin Legacy

Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:33 PM

Welcome to AK :)

#4 Mannar

Forum Regular

• Member | Star Wars
  • Pip
  • 557 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation, Moscow
  • Mannar

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:46 PM

"Always two there are, no less, no more" =)
Welcome

#5 Neurti

• Visitor
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 01:30 PM

Thanks folks :) we look forward to hearing from you :3

Every little boost to xp helps no? ;)

#6 Aesir

Forum Old Guard

• SWTOR Assembly
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1982 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Aesur

Posted 16 January 2016 - 06:07 PM

Hi guys,

Just some final 'warnings' for your consideration. We are pretty much full at the moment in our regular Operations group. (Monday Wednesday) for your preferred roles. That means when you get to 65, if you want to do Ops with us there's a very good chance you will need to play as a DPS in order to participate in the Ops rotation. If you do want to do Ops as a Tank and Healer I doubt you will regularly get to participate.

Secondly, we are casual moderate and a lot of us have been playing this game for four years, so while we regularly all come together to do Ops, outside of our Operations evenings there may be no more than three or four or less players online. Finally we're more interested in you being the most friendly and dedicated guild members than we are in you being "the best player EU" ;). So if you guys think you will want that more hardcore style when you guys hit 65.. maybe we're not the place. We do hard mode always, but we don't get too crazy over fast progression.

If you're OK with those things then we would be happy to have you! :razz:

P.S. If you stay can Kah'sirias to make an account please, from what I can see he hasn't yet? No need to post an application just make an account. You'll need it for signing up for events etc. It helps our guild admin.

#7 Neurti

• Visitor
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:08 PM

Heya,

Sorry for being potentially misleading (elitist sounding?), the whole competent healer/tank thing is because we have played those roles consistently in MMOs for 8-10 years, I wasn't implying that it was in any way more important than attitude though :P. That's not an issue, however I do have some concerns - Operations are not an immediate concern but in the future we would most likely both want to participate as the roles we have always had, which from the sounds of it you likely have a very set-in-stone sort of team with those roles being taken by long-term players/guildmates. I have zero issue with this, I don't expect to pry a spot from anyone else's fingers, but it definitely gives the impression that we would end up in an uncomfortable position (I don't know how Sorc DPS and Sin DPS stand atm) which was never our intent with these characters.

I could put this aside though, it's not major, but the bigger concern is the activity you mentioned, we're only just coming back into the game and the main reason we wanted a guild is to have friendly consistent people to play with again - even if just for FPs, to avoid getting screwed by the (new?) matchmaking and barring that have entertaining chat going on that we can dip in and out of. If there are typically <4 people on during most game hours with the exception of raiding times (which I daresay will be similar to our own in Destiny, thus we wouldn't really get to meet the others) then neither of those things will likely be possible.

So because of these reasons, I'm afraid myself and Kah might not be the best fit for you folks, I'm sorry for any time that has been wasted regarding this app and thank you for your consideration

Sincerely,
Neurti

#8 Aesir

Forum Old Guard

• SWTOR Assembly
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1982 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Aesur

Posted 17 January 2016 - 09:01 AM

Hey no problem guys, we are always welcoming of new people into our Operations group. Unfortunately at a certain point, when our healers and tanks are being benched regularly or are being forced to fill an off-spec spot, it would be unfair to be able to tell people they are guaranteed to enter into the rotation.

Anyway wasn't an attempt to scare you away, but rather help you find the best guild for you. Sometimes that's not us ;) Good luck in your SWTOR adventures !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users