Moving back to RED ECLIPSE SWTOR PLAYERS READ!

5 replies to this topic

#1 Aesir

Forum Old Guard

• SWTOR Assembly
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1982 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Aesur

Posted 03 June 2016 - 09:01 PM

Good Evening fellow Aeon Knights member, below is an IMPORTANT message from the current guild leadership in regards to the current status of our server and PLANNED MOVE to a new home.

Due to the diminishing active populace of our home server Tomb of Freedon Nadd, which is effecting our general Guild and OPs attivities and the ability to maintain a healthy flow of recruits. With all signs pointing towards EA/Bioware NOT offering or facilitating a server merge to deal with the dwindling populations; they have instead given everyone a window of cheap character transfers;

90 Cartel Coins (per character) - until Sunday 05 June

After much deliberating and discussion among the Officers and Force Marshals, and after discussing it with all active members. We have decided it is in our best interests for the future of the guild to MOVE TO THE RED ECLIPSE SERVER.

Below are a few helpful links to make sure you get the transfer correct and dont leave anything behind;
https://help.ea.com/...cter-transfers/
http://help.ea.com/u...ot-transferred/

There are already a few people in the Guild on Red Eclipse so you can message them and get invited;

Figgz
Baluka-Mara
Ardashyaki (Aesurs Alt)
Darkness Spicae

All current ranks except recruit are able to invite to the guild. If you have any issues or questions use Teamspeak or the Forum to get in touch. Aesur will be around Saturday evening.

GOOD NEWS for people whom may miss this message and thus the cheap transfer window;

PEOPLE WHO ARE SUBS ARE LIKELY TO STILL HAVE A FREE TRANSFER ON THEIR ACCOUNT EVEN IF YOU MISS THE SUNDAY DEADLINE.
DEADLINE FOR CHEAP TRANSFER IS SUNDAY 05 MAY

Hope to see you all there,

AK SWTOR Division Officers

Click here to view the article

#2 Mannar

Forum Regular

• Member | Star Wars
  • Pip
  • 557 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation, Moscow
  • Mannar

Posted 03 June 2016 - 09:21 PM

As I understand from help links I'll lost all, what I've in legacy storage, bcs bought it with creds. And all strongholds with all openings. I don't sure, that I'm ready for this. Btw, Guild ship transfers? Or it's same rule as for strongholds?

#3 dayz

Forum Regular

• Force Marshal | Star Wars
  • Pip
  • 498 posts
  • LocationBucks, UK
  • Char, Wymbolt, Prez

Posted 03 June 2016 - 09:37 PM

You can empty your legacy storage back into your character bank - ANYTHING to do with legacy is non-transferable basically, as it is tied to the server, and there is no evidence they are going to provide a solution, same issue with guild property. Guild is non-transferable so it has started from scratch!

#4 Mannar

Forum Regular

• Member | Star Wars
  • Pip
  • 557 posts
  • Mannar

Posted 03 June 2016 - 09:59 PM

Mmm. I don't ready to move. And I don't have much place on TRE for alts, my son already plays there. I think I can start a new char on new server.
P.S. - Can I make a proposal to guild autoritys? Mannar stays on TOFN. How long - I don't know. Yet. If guild can't transfer guildhall and guild itself, can I ask to sell it to me? I don't pretend on guild name and if gname can't be changed, I revoke my proposal. And you'll have money for new place ;) All of your alts, that stays on TOFN - can have their place here.
P.P.S. I'm sorry, if I upset someone with my proposal. I've my interest on it and I'll try to make a deal with others, who transfer, but I choose AK, bcs I trust you.

#5 Aesir

Forum Old Guard

• SWTOR Assembly
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1982 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Aesur

Posted 05 June 2016 - 09:41 AM

We're holding everything thats on TOFN. The toons that stay there stay there. ;) Nothing wrong with asking mate

#6 Mannar

Forum Regular

• Member | Star Wars
  • Pip
  • 557 posts
  • Mannar

Posted 05 June 2016 - 06:01 PM

Anyone for invite on TRE? Make a toon there, Saren Tarr, add all nicks in list, but did'nt see noone online.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users